Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 9, 2013

New Post!

I've been having computer issues and have been unable to update the blog.  Finally got it fixed so here I am.  Well, that and I forgot my camera at Mom & Dad's so I didn't have many pics to post.  I'll be catching up soon.
Summer is over.  Boo.  It was an interesting one.  I changed jobs, Elizabeth turned 2 and we had hail and tornado force winds that caused damage to our roof, gutter, gutter covers, some window frames and totaled the garden.  We're still waiting to see what insurance recommends for our roof, etc. 
Elizabeth is transitioning to Preschool 3 at daycare.  She is growing so fast!  She likes P3 because the playground is bigger and they have a Guinean pig named Pluto.  Elizabeth talks all the time.  She even tells a joke.  She'll finish something on her plate and ask "Where did the ... go?"  Then she laughs and says "In my mouth!"  She is really good at tantrums.  I think throwing themselves on the floor and wailing is just hard wired in their little brains.  We certainly didn't teach her it.  In fact we laugh at her and tell her what a good job she is doing, which only makes her more mad.
This past weekend, Aunt Su visited.  We had fun even if meals and bedtimes were a little late.  We had a great time at the zoo.  (I'll post pictures later)  Aunt Su read E lots of stories and even painted her toe nails purple.  Su left during E's nap Sunday.  E was looking for Aunt Su everywhere asking "Where Aunt Su go?"  I explained she flew home so E now waves at every plane she hears saying "Bye Aunt Su." 
2 year pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment