Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Yes, it has been two months

Two months has passed since the last update.  We've been busy, busy.
Elizabeth turned two.  Can't believe it.  At her check up she was 25.5 lbs and 33 inches.  She is petit but mighty.  She had a wonderful birthday party surrounded by family and friends.  I finished her Curious George shirt so she was happy.  She clung to daddy the whole time.  For about two months Elizabeth has been a Daddy's girl.  Totally a Daddy's girl.  She wants nothing to do with Mommy or anyone else.
Over the 4th of July we went to Wisconsin to visit Bethany, Joe, Maya, Claire, Ryan and Ella.  We had a great time.  I painted Elizabeth's toenails for the first time.  I also painted Claire's & Ella's toenails too. Most of the paint has chipped off by now, but Elizabeth still talks about it.  We also went to the pool and Elizabeth did great swimming.  She jumped into the pool into Daddy's arms and started kicking her  feet to swim.  She did put her face in the water, but didn't shut her mouth so she did not enjoy that.
After our vacation, I returned to Westminster for my last week.  I had worked there for 12 years and decided it was time for a change.  I found a good job as an Administrative Assistant at Pax Christi Catholic Community.  I've been there for two weeks and things are going well.  I've been able to work ten hour days four days a week so Elizabeth and I have been home on Fridays.  More details about that later and other things going on (with pictures).
Here are a few to tide you over.
Helping Mommy clean for the party

Waiting for the popcorn on the Toddler Tower
Uncle Stan & Aunt Alison made for her birthday

Swinging at the park in her George shirt

Cleaning up after playing in the doggie's pool

Yummy food.

No comments:

Post a Comment