Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 1, 2011

6 weeks


At Church

 Last week was a tough week.  Elizabeth didn’t want to sleep so Marc and I didn’t sleep.  Elizabeth doesn’t like thunderstorms or changes in weather, like the dog, Marty.  Marty is very afraid of thunder and managed to break out of his kennel twice and ruined it.  Thankfully Elizabeth should grow out of the fear.
Bath Time

Marc has become both Elizabeth’s and my hero.  Elizabeth only sleeps in her swing and the swing has to be moving.  The batteries ran out at 4 am on night and we were one battery short so Marc went out and got batteries at 4 am.  Thankfully then we all got some sleep.  My husband is really the greatest and an amazing Dad. This update is a day late.  We had a busy weekend.  We made our first trip to Osakis to attend a family reunion and spend some time with my side of the family.  It was Elizabeth’s first trip out of 
Great Aunt Fran
town overnight.  She did great.  She was pretty fussy on Sunday night since her schedule was off so Marc and I took turns Sunday night holding her so I didn’t get to updating the blog.  Elizabeth slept the two hour drive to Osakis and most of the way back.  Elizabeth’s cousins were excited to see her and helped feed and hold her while she was there.  Of Grandma and Grandpa, her aunts and uncles were happy to see her too.  My older brother met her for the first time and he thought she was pretty great too.  At the family reunion Elizabeth slept and didn’t fuss when her Great Aunts and Uncles told her how cute she is and held her.   

Great Aunt Mary





Grandma & Elizabeth
(Grandma won't like this picture but I like it!)
Elizabeth’s 6 week appointment is this week instead of last week so I can’t update you on her weight.  I’m guessing around 7 lbs.  Marc says over 8 lbs and Aunt Alison thinks she might be over 9 lbs.  We’ll see who is right.  I can’t believe our little girl could be over 8 or 9 lbs.

Lots coming up this week and it should be fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment