Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

8 Weeks


This expression makes us giggle
We survived our week without Marc and he survived a week away from us.  I sent him a couple pics to tide him over.  I know Elizabeth missed him.  She had a bad night, so I had a bad night.  She was up every two hours and fussy during the day, but we survived and now she is back to sleeping better.  I don’t know if it was Marc being out of town, but I like to blame him.

Otherwise it was a quiet week for us.  Elizabeth and I stayed home much of the time.  We did go for a walk a couple nights.  Marty really enjoyed going with us and he only tangled up with us once.
Friday we went to JC Penny to get Elizabeth’s 8 week pictures.  They did a great job.  I don’t have the CD to post pictures yet.  One pose she is wearing the baptism gown I wore and that she will be wearing for her baptism.  The second outfit was just bloomers and a bow on her head and she was lying on the blanket my Grandma Triebenbach made for me when I was born.  The last outfit was a blue dress I picked up that day.  Marc likes how she looks in blue as it picks up her still blue eyes.  Of course we bought all the poses because Elizabeth is so cute! 
Speaking of Elizabeth’s baptism, it is September 11 at the 10:30 am service at Nativity of Mary in Bloomington.  Right now it sounds like most or all of our siblings and Elizabeth’s cousins will be there.  Our choir is also singing at the service and they are like extended family.  We’re really looking forward to the joyful event!
 
<>
Cousins Claire, Maya & Ryan.  Cousin Ella was taking a nap.

Saturday we went to Grandpa & Audrey’s.  Grandpa’s side of the family had a reunion so Elizabeth got to meet more of the extending family and four more cousins.  She is such a great little traveler. 
 

  

Next week I go back to work.  Yuck!  And, finally Elizabeth’s two month check-up and we’ll find out how much she weights!


Elizabeth & Great Grandpa 7-4-11

Elizabeth & Great Grandpa 8-13-11


No comments:

Post a Comment