Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 29, 2013

Ramdon pictures and update

March 17, 2013
Lucky girl!
And my brag, I made the shirt!
April 17, 2013
Having a ball!
This outfit was one my sister wore
30 some years ago.
April 15, 2013
Horsing Around
Riding her beloved pony!
It has been a while since I updated, I know.  Things just keep us busy.  Including this beautiful little girl!  Elizabeth is over 22 months old!  We've starting planning her second birthday party for June 16.  Can't believe she'll be two!  She does amaze us every day.  Every parent probably thinks this, but she is so smart!  She'll repeat everything you say.  It made Marc realize how often he says "here you go," and made me realize how often I say "blah, blah, blah."  The most amazing thing she did the other day was count to four.  Not just repeating but stacking things and counting.  She probably would have gotten farther, but the pile fell down.  We knew she could count to three because she repeats us when we give her a count down to doing something, but she really seems to understand numbers.  Of course the 5 Little Monkey books helped a lot.  I made her monkey and crocodile finger puppets for Easter, which I'm very happy to say she loves.  Right now her favorite things are being outside, Grandma & Grandpa's new calf, her silly cousins, Daddy and Curious George/monkeys.
Marc and I are doing well.  Thankfully the snow has gone and shouldn't return.  Marc worked his tail off last week to get a bunch of junk out for the curbside cleanup with the city so things are neater at home.  Now we just keep plugging away at the basement repair.  I have had lots of fun dental work including a crown and a wisdom tooth pulled.  Work keeps us both very busy.  Can't wait for some vacation time this summer with our little peanut!



No comments:

Post a Comment