Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter.  The weather was chilly, but thankfully the dress I made for Elizabeth had long sleeves.  I had Thursday and Friday off from work since Daycare was closed so we got to spend extra time together.  We didn't feel like doing the whole egg dying thing.  Our little monkey would just have had too much fun.  We did go to church on Good Friday and Easter Sunday.  I played with the bell choir and cantored so Elizabeth got to see me up front and Marc was in the pew with her.  After the service I got a few pictures and Jenny and Luke arrived for the next service.  It was great to see them, but it was a tough time for them as they were losing Steve's Dad.  Elizabeth was so excited.  She walked around asking where her Luke was. 
After church we went to Grandma & Grandpa Wilson's.  Grandma had an Easter egg hunt ready for her.  She didn't quite get it, but had fun.  Although I think Grandma and Great Aunt Audrey and Great Aunt Bonnie almost had more.  We ate too much and stayed too long, but Elizabeth loves her family, especially her Great Poppa. 
 
 
Checking out the Easter flowers at church

"Where's my Luke?
Found him!  Although she doesn't look too happy.


Chocolates from Meemaw (Grandma)

Why does this picture worry me so much?
They look like they are scheming!

No comments:

Post a Comment