Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 11, 2013

Dinner out

The other night Marc called to say he would be late getting home from work.  Really late, well after Elizabeth and I were asleep.  This was about the third time that week and Elizabeth and I had been eating leftover lasagna all week.  I decided we would go out to eat and run a few errands after.  (You know running errands before hand would not have been a good thing the way our little Peanut likes to eat.)
So, Elizabeth and I went to our favorite Oriental place, 1st Wok.  It is a great, casual family place that I think everyone who has ever visited us has been to with us.  Elizabeth and I were just wild and crazy.  We didn't even have the diaper bag with so no sippy cup, sliverware, toys or even a bib for her.  So, not only was it girl's night out, Elizabeth got to wear a napkin around her neck and use the spoon to get water out of her cup.  (The most exciting part)  Elizabeth and I split my meal and she got a side of steamed broccoli (her favorite).  She got to try a few new things, baby corn (very good), water chestnuts (not impressed) and shrimp (undecided).  She did like the sauce from my dish and started dipping everything in it.  As long as she eats I am happy.  The owner was really nice and gave Elizabeth 4 extra fortune cookies, which she gobbled down.

Of course I had my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment