Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pumpkin Carving


One of my parents' friends gave us two pumpkins for Elizabeth this year. Honestly she didn't think much of the carving and the guts, but she liked the seeds and playing with the marker as Marc and I carved.  She also tried to put the guts back in the pumpkin as Marc pulled them out. Elizabeth did like eating the pumpkin. Yes, seriously eating the pumpkin. She took bites out of the carved parts (eyes, nose, mouth, etc). She enjoyed it and she didn't turn orange so I guess it is all good. It was a little chilly in the house so we tried to get her to keep her candy corn hat on. She refused to wear the spider hat I made her. Hopefully it will fit again next year. We forgot to get pictures of the pumpkins when we were finished, but oh well. There will be plenty more in the future.
Serious work
Look what I have!

The seeds are yummy


Try some Daddy

Silly face
Artist at work

No comments:

Post a Comment