Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Concordia Weekend

The weekend of April 21 & 22 Elizabeth and I traveled to Moorhead to see some of our Concordia College friends.  For those of you who don't know, that is where Marc & I met. 
Here is the cast of characters from the weekend.
Heidi who lives in Moorhead and let E & me stay at her place
Sara, Bob & Cora who drove up for the weekend.  Cora is about 18 months old.
Karena whose birthday is 3 days before mine and Ally whose birthday is 6 days after Elizabeth's.

So Elizabeth and I took off Saturday morning and had lunch at my parents' with Scott, Shelly, Kadyn & Chase.  After a short visit, Elizabeth and I headed up to Moorhead where Heidi had a wonderful meal waiting.  After a sleepless night for me and Elizabeth because she was so congested, the three of us took Sammy and Magic for a walk.  We then met Karena, Ally & Karena's parents for lunch.  Seeing Karena's parents was an added bonus.  Back to Heidi's where Sara, Bob & Cora joined us.  We tried to get the girls to take naps, but you know that didn't work.  We headed over to Concordia's campus and took loads of pictures (see below)
And our time together was way too short as we all started heading home.  Elizabeth & I drove back to my parents' place to sleep and eat (seems like we do that a lot)  Monday we stopped to see Stan & Alison.  Elizabeth & I also stopped at Westminster (where I work) on our way home.  It was a tiring, but fantastic weekend.  I was worried about Elizabeth riding in the car for 8 hours over 3 days, but by breaking it up, she did great!
Part of the Park Region B3ers
E & Mommy in front of the Bell Tower


Sandy & Elizabeth (10 mths), Karena & Allyson (10 mths)
Sara & Cora (18 mths)

Elizabeth, Ally & Cora

Ally checking out Elizabeth's toes


Why does Elizabeth look like she is hatching an evil plot
and Ally is holding her back?
Friends gotta hug



Elizabeth loved Heidi's little dog Sammy.  Sammy loved
licking Elizabeth's face.

No comments:

Post a Comment