Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Expressions

Last Thursday I turned 36.  How did that happen?  Of course my baby is almost 8 months old and growing more every day.  Marc and I went out for dinner on Friday night and Elizabeth got to spend some time with her "Godfamily" the Otts.  We all had a good time.
Elizabeth and I stayed home from chruch Sunday morning.  It was pretty cold and she didn't sleep well Saturday night.  Sunday night was even worse and every night since.  She has a cold and had to stay home from daycare on Thursday because she was running a fever.  Thankfully the fever broke over night and Daddy & Elizabeth are spending Thursday together.
Elizabeth's expressions keep changing and growing.  Here are a few that made me giggle.
I don't want my picture taken

Just kidding



Really, more?

Ok, I'll be cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment